Thursday 21 April 2011

Student Union Exhibition Progress

Thursday 21 April 2011
So, I've been busy creating work for the exhibition we're trying to set up at the Students Union, today we went in again to check out our spaces, and I'm not sure anymore if I like the idea of using the cork boards in the corridors, as the type of piece I'm doing has changed.
I've decided basically.. As cheesy as it sounds.. To follow my heart.
My heart wasn't in the work I showed for the last assessment, I was sort of thinking too much about perhaps what everyone else wanted me to do rather than myself. I'm still going for a personal approach so the work will fit into the exhibition as it's mostly based on self-portraiture and tying it to my love for computer games. Above is a piece I've finished for the show, I'm showing three printed pieces, I want to print them off A1 size, but that prospect seems a bit scary to me now as I'm not sure how the prints will come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hannah B © 2014